Voting

Friday, June 18, 2010

Birthday Blessings

Today (June 17) my sweet husband celebrates his 54h birthday, away from home, out of the country no less.
Same place he was last year on his birthday, but in today's economy he has a job and it's been a pretty good one for 36 years, so we are not complaining....too loudly.
We will celebrate when he comes home, along with the Father's Day that we will be missing with him as well.  He's asked for a power-washer, Blue-Ray DVD player....and socks.  That's quite an eclectic mix, but for the man that provides so much for me, I'll get him whatever he wants.
He's a wonderful, hardworking, loving, man and I'm Blessed Beyond Measure to call him mine.
I love you Vance.

1 comment:

  1. That is quiet a mix of requests! Only a few more days until Daddy's return!! Love the blogs - keep it up

    ReplyDelete