Voting

Monday, January 25, 2010

Here We Go!

It's official...I've entered blog land. Well, technically I entered a few weeks ago, it's just taken me this long to um, shall we say, get up the nerve to actually post something.
I've been a surfer/lurker for well over a year. I've got friends out there that don't even know I exist, but I check in on them everyday. They inspire me, challenge me, make me laugh and make me cry. There's the link to what's happening in our little one's life Battle Between Heartprint and Fingerprints, and give me decorating ideas that hubby would rather I not be exposed too!
Speaking of the little one, it was her expert, technologically savvy mother who set me up and got me running and I'm sure she will hold me to posting- just like I prod/encourage her from time to time! Who knows where this will go, but I will try to keep it where you might just be interested in checking in on me from time to time too.
Where did my title come from---stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't be lacking in ideas of things to post! If you are, google something like "What should I blog about today"! I bet there are some ideas (even some you don't want to see). Now that you have your initial post under your belt I expect more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly. I just found you on Cindi's Romantic Home. Since we share the same name, I just thought I would pop over. Congratulations on starting your blog. I just started mine about in October. It is a lot of fun and have "met" a lot of really nice people with similar interests. I see we follow some of the same blogs. I will be back to see what you are up to. I just wanted to comment on your first post.

    ReplyDelete